Series of Webinars to Future-proof your Business
This 4-part webinar series is in partnership with Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) and HSBC as well as other local Malaysian Government agencies and associations, including Malaysia Semiconductor Industry Association (MSIA) and subject matter experts from Bank Negara Malaysia, EY and PwC commencing 15 October 2021.
CGM is committed in supporting Malaysian businesses in their journey to net zero, build resilience and scale their businesses successfully.
This series is part of Climate Governance Malaysia’s drive to help businesses better understand the urgency and implications of sustainability risks, with a focus on climate risks.
Each series is specially curated to help businesses understand what climate change entails, why bankers & regulators are taking this seriously and what steps can be taken to manage the business risks arising from climate change. The final webinar series will feature a special best practice sharing session by businesses across key sectors.
4-part webinar series curated to increase awareness on:
· The urgency and implications of sustainability risks, with a focus on climate change
· What climate change entails
· Why bankers and regulators are taking this seriously
· What steps can be taken to manage business risks arising from climate change
· Best practice sharing from businesses across key sectors