Fri, Mar 26|
Global Summit: Executive Compensation and Climate Targets
Willis Towers Watson will share how companies are incorporating ESG and Climate targets in executive incentive plans, followed by a panel discussion with Board Directors
Time & Location
Mar 26, 2021, 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+8
About the event
Increasingly more and more organizations are accelerating their environmental, social and governance (ESG) priorities, and are beginning to include ESG measures in their executive incentive plans. Willis Towers Watson is partnering with Climate Governance initiative in collaboration with the World Economic Forum to survey and interview board directors and Remuneration Committee members to understand how companies are embedding meaningful and ambitious Climate-related goals into executive pay.
A recent Willis Towers Watson study on broader ESG and Executive Compensation matters indicated that 78% of board directors believe ESG is a key contributor to strong financial performance, in addition to its being the right thing to do.
This webinar will share some of Willis Towers Watson’s existing research on how companies are incorporating ESG and Climate targets in executive incentive plans. This will be followed by a panel discussion of board directors, who will share their experience, challenges and opportunities in aligning management’s interests with those of all stakeholders.
Willis Towers Watson will continue the research targeting how companies link their Climate ambitions to Executive Pay.
- Shai Ganu Managing Director & Global Leader - Executive Compensation; Willis Towers Watson
- Mirza Baig Global Head of ESG Corporate Research and Stewardship, Aviva Investors
- Diva Moriani Director and Chair of the remuneration committees of Generali and Moncler
- Teoh Su Yin Senior Independent Director, CIMB Group Holdings
- Mark Reid Global Leader of Rewards Business, Willis Towers Watson
fri9.3_01 Exec Compensation