Thu, Mar 25|
Global Summit: Accelerating Corporate Climate Action- Goal 13 Impact Platform
Hear from business leaders on how they are tackling climate change, and how the Goal 13 impact platform will facilitate learning and collaboration between companies as they address the climate crisis.
Time & Location
Mar 25, 2021, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM GMT+8
About the event
Accelerating Corporate Climate Action: Goal 13 Impact Platform, an initiative run by the CBI, A4S, Deloitte in the UK by facilitating learning and collaboration between companies as they address the climate crisis. The platform is available to board members to better understand how companies are addressing climate change and system transition, and as a mechanism for engaging with their own companies.
In this practical discussion we will hear from business leaders about how climate change is impacting their corporate priorities, approaches to capital allocation and major project portfolios. This will include insights on company targets & commitments, drivers of action such as investor expectations, governance models, climate initiatives, barriers to progress and learnings.
- David Croft Global Sustainability Director, Reckitt Benckiser Group
- Juan Jose Freijo Vice President - Global Head of Sustainability and EMEA Government Affairs, Brambles Madrid
- Page Motes Sustainability Director - Corporate Responsibility, Dell
- David Lantz Manager of Sustainable Transport Solutions, Scania
- Datuk Sazali Hamzah Managing Director & CEO, Petronas
- Sam Baker Partner, Deloitte
th10_01: Goal13 Impact